Friday, October 21, 2011

What time is it? Apparently, it's ME Time at Anthro

Time for a birthday discount. 
I LOVE having a fall birthday as this is my favorite clothing season.

Time for me to formulate my list.
I'll share some of my wishes below. Hint: There's a lot of black and gray. Surprise!


Time to earn some more tutoring money. 
This is the running joke between my husband and I. I tutor once a week after work, so whenever I want to buy something out of the budget range (cough), or something extravagant, I just say, "I'll use my tutoring money." It's amazing how far I can make that whopping $25 a week stretch. Ha, ha. Of course, now I have the added bonus of throwing in my birthday discount for leverage and I'll be sure to use the sympathy card -- something along the lines of poor pitiful me, I can't do anything fun for at about 5 or 6 more weeks, at least I can look nice. :D


Must Haves
I know I'll love these. I looked for this shirt at my store this weekend, but didn't see it. These items are must haves for me (I just pictured my husband rolling his eyes at that phrase.) and I hope they fit! I've got plenty of work clothes, but am lighter on casual clothes and what I term "going out" clothes for going to music concerts and out with friends. I've been trying to fill this void one sale at a time. :)

Arched Pleats Pullover
I love to layer, and hey, it's gray!

Catalan Tee
This is my favorite of all -- another reason to be thrilled to have a birthday discount right now.

Wish List
These fall under wish list status. Since my birthday is in November, I may be able to count some of this as birthday/Christmas presents. :) My dad always gets me something from my Anthro wishlist every year as well.

AG Snake Leggings
At top of the list are these leggings. I am so hoping they make it to sale in my size as I can't justify these even with a birthday discount. I love AG jeans and leggings. These are just too, too cool.

Looking Forward Top
What can I say? It's gray and flowy. Check.

Glinting Persica Sweater Dress
I've seen many ladies looking lovely in this dress but I just didn't get the appeal until I saw it in the store this weekend. The product photo does not do it justice. 


So Back to the Discount . . .


Of course who knows what I'll get when I go to the store to use my discount. I always get a little high off that candle/incense/drug smell that wafts throughout the store.


It makes my eyes red and clouds my judgment. Shame on you, Anthropologie for your mind-altering, judgment-clouding tactics!