Monday, October 17, 2011

Further Procrastination: Drapey Bubbled Tee Outfit

Drapey Bubbled Tee,
Providence Necklace

I've now moved from the bed to the couch. Still bored. I thought about checking out an ebook but then that would cause me to not do my work, which I'm not doing anyway, so I'll just keep playing on my computer, lucky reader. I have the whole week off, so I can just procrastinate another day.

Before, tearing my tendon, I was in pretty good shape. I ran, exercised and led an active lifestyle. Now I just sit around, watch my muscles atrophy, and eat. Here are some headless photos of what I used to look like, or rather what I hope I continue to look like sans regular exercise routine. (As I'm typing this, I'm eating a Ghiradelli Intense Dark Twilight Delight.)



I found it to be easier to get ready in the morning if I just quickly snapped a blurry shot of favorite outfits with my old Apple 3G iphone. Thus, no more (or fewer) "what did I wear with that"  or, "what in the world am I going to wear" moments as I'm frantically clawing through/throwing on clothes at the last minute.


I love shoes as you can see in the background of some of these photos. I'm pretty much limited now to tennis shoes, and knee boots when I'm in a matchy mood -- if only the stabilizer boots came with changeable colors like Timex watchbands, there would be no end to what I could put together.



I did drag myself out on my crutches to the 50% off sales room at Anthropologie this Sunday, because well, did you hear me? 50% off salesroom!!! My husband dropped me off up front, helped me pick things out, and then stood in line for me. What a saint! When I asked him if I should try things on, he told me he would just take back what didn't work. So far, there's one yuck, one maybe and the rest "works." :D P.S. Crutches are really useful when trying to look through a packed sales room -- you can pull the sympathy card, AND no one can get in "your shopping space" because you are taking up so much room with your crutches. Heh, heh.

So, did you score anything good during the sale? Does anyone else drag their poor husband out shopping on a regular basis? Anyone else have a husband as great as mine? :D

Sincerely,
V.B.