Sunday, December 4, 2011

Kissing Friday Dress & Muted Lavender Top: Outifts from the Archives

I've got a ton of old outfit photos that I can share. However, as per all my photos, the quality isn't the greatest. Anyway, here I am with two normal feet and two shoes. :) Here are photos of a few stylings with the Kissing Friday Dress. This is one of my favorite dresses. Surprise: I have it in both purple and orange. 

MIA Pali Boot, Kissing Friday Dress, Beaded Eglantine Cardigan
MIA Pali Boots (chocolate) I got these in 3 colors when they went down to $39.00 last year. These are my knock-around boots that I don't have to worry about. I had to move out to a portable last year and am constantly walking through dirt, mud, and muck. I didn't want to ruin any of my good shoes so I pretty much wore these exclusively until they put down sidewalk at the end of the year. These boots are very comfortable, look like leather and fit my skinny calves like a glove. People are always asking where I got these. Plus, they have been a LIFE saver for me recently as they are about the same height as my air stabilizer boot. I constantly wear these now.



With Target Cardi - 2010

The purple dress is a size small. It has a looser fit which allows for layering over shirts. The orange dress is an XS and probably fits the best and I debated exchanging the purple for an XS, but decided I liked the different, looser fit of the small. Plus, the small is a little longer.

Anselle Necklace
Target Cardigan, 2010

Biloba Necklace