Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My First Attempt at Tying a Scarf: Iznik Scarf with the Monologue Top


Although, I'll admit to enjoying putting together outfits for work, I have no idea what I'm doing. 

I just buy what I like and hope for the best. Why so much Anthropologie? Well, for one, I like Anthropologie and no one I know really shops there, so my clothes are "different" and unique because of this.  I LOVE the sales and it is so easy to order from there as I know my size and how certain brands will fit. Secondly, I HATE shopping in malls and trying on clothes in stores. I would much rather order from the comfort of my own home, try on the clothes with my accessories and then send back what doesn't work -- also, I'm lucky in that I can ship back for free. 

Blah, blah, blah.  So, what was I writing about anyway? Oh yeah, the scarf. On to the scarf, already. Maybe I should retitle this post. Ha, ha.

Iznik Scarf and Monologue Top





How many of you can relate to the following? When I first bought and tried on the Iznik Scarf, my husband said it was stupid and it overwhelmed my little frame. Today when I emerged from my room ready for work, he went on and on about how much he liked the scarf. Of course, I'm sure he has no memory of his original negative comments. I've learned to not listen to him. :D

Lots of laughter,
V.B.