Tuesday, October 18, 2011

This Passerine Tee is SO Me

Passerine Tee, AT outlet "pants", Tom's wedges
I bought this top on sale recently despite the mediocre reviews. I put it in my wishlist from the first moment I saw it, (I love cool, flowy tops like this.) and was thus disappointed to see the armhole reviews.

Warning --There ARE armhole issues that are easily solved by:
  1. Buying it on sale. (NOW, does it REALLY matter as much?)
  2. Wearing a camisole (I do this anyway.)
  3. Refraining from raising your arms at work, especially in front of your boss. (Who cares if someone sees your cami in a non-work setting -- flap your arms at will.)
It's now one of my favorite shirts. This is my casual work look, but I especially love wearing it with jeans. I'll have to post a "going out" look rocking the stabilizer boot soon. That's something for all my imaginary readers to look forward to, now isn't it?